Monday, March 24, 2008

A Postcard Beauty

A Postcard Beauty

I have been asked to make a few postcards for a local gardener association to mark their centennial celebration. The postcards will show Tungelsta today. With greenhouses, horse farms, old and perhaps even new buildings, artwork and more. But I don't think I will use this photo of the MusikCentralen building in the park, that I took this morning. Local bands practice here, and when they do I can often hear them, as I live close to the park. They get their funding from the local council (Haninge Kommun), and should perhaps ask for some money to clean the place up as the rest of the park, including the greenhouse and a building used as a cafe and also for concerts and meetings look a lot better. Bigger photo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree, it could stand a coat of paint and perhaps some bushes and flowers around the place but if it is free to the people who use it I suppose they do not feel like they should ask for more or complain.

I hope you have a nice week to match your very nice photo.

Abraham Lincoln in Brookville, Ohio.

Stefan Jansson said...

It's right in the park so there's lots of flowers and apple trees here. Thanks for your comment Abe.