Wednesday, May 01, 2024

Bicyclemania

Team Rynkeby Nice day for it 4077 Skeppsbron Skeppsbron AAC One eye open Helmet & gloves Munkbroleden Mockaskor No eye contact The Swedish Colors Cyclist With a hint of a smile Scarf Cross Halsduk Bicycle basket Munkbroleden Weathered My people
I photographed cyclists at three different locations yesterday. Team Rynkeby is a Nordic charity cycling team that travels from Denmark to Paris by bike. The purpose of this trip is to raise money for the Child Cancer Foundation in Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Germany and Switzerland. I spotted him at The King's Park where I was photographing Cherry Blossom. The rest of the bike photos in this post are from two places in the Old Town. First Skeppsbron and then Munkbroleden cycling to and from work or whatever. It was the warmest day of the year. I cycled 80 km on my bike. Mostly in just pants and a t-shirt, which was nice.

6 comments:

s.c said...

You nailed them all but I would also like to see someone cycling the other way for a change.

Sharon said...

Excellent job with the theme. You see a lot more bicycles where you are than I do here.

Stefan Jansson said...

The ones from Skeppsbron are people heading into the city. The last ones, from Munkbroleden, are people leaving the city, heading for the Southern suburbs.

RedPat said...

You always seem to spot so many cyclists. The warmer weather certainly brings them out.

Luis Gomez said...

There is a lot of cycling here! Good job!

William Kendall said...

A lot of cyclists!