Saturday, May 25, 2024

Four photos from around Stockholm

Take back the future Beridna högvakten Hard at work Swenglish
It was one of those days when I really didn't feel like photographing, but still did. When I passed the SEB headquarters, I noticed a few of Greta's friends protesting. They want the bank to stop subsidizing the fossil fuel industry. No sign of Greta, but she was there earlier in the week. Next, a photo of Beridna Högvakten. On their way to the Royal Palace for the changing of the guards. In the third photo, we can see two people hard at work at Kungsträdgården. They were filming a conversation taking place on a stage about diversity in the work place. Another much bigger film crew had taken over part of the cemetery that I visit so often. Skogskyrkogården. If I had to guess, I would say that they were filming a funeral scene for the next Beck movie, because just to the right of the people in my fourth photo, people dressed in black were sitting on chairs doing noting at all.

3 comments:

Jack said...

It is an excellent series. Even when you are not in the mood, you make nice images.

JudithK said...

These are interesting! Individually, and certainly as a group. (I'm glad you narrated a bit...)

RedPat said...

You set an example to all of us to take the shot even if you don't feel like it.