Saturday, May 18, 2024

Scenes from a flea market

Noticing the photographer Swifties? Photographer New lamp The discussion Canon shooter Like so Flea market Hötorget Curvy Umbrella Haymarket Flea market At the flea market Three or four Blue
Another week, another visit to the flea market at Hötorget. One of my photo addictions. It was very warm. So warm that I had to go back to the bike and take out the baseball cap to protect my head. Very busy here year round, as you probably know by now. More so now with all the tourists. And I spotted a few Swifties. Taylor Swift is in town for three concerts, as are 180 000 of her fans. They have flown in from all over the world.

8 comments:

JudithK said...

A good photo addiction to have. Enjoyed these very much (really wanting to know what was
so amusing in the first one), but then I enjoyed yesterday's as well. Between bird cherry and lilac is a good time.

roentare said...

Great street series. Love browsing through your street candid on flickr

Stefan Jansson said...

The type of photography I enjoy the most.

Stefan Jansson said...

She noticed the photographer.

s.c said...

Yes its very difficult to make a choice.

RedPat said...

Everyone looks rather dull compared to the 1st woman in Orange! I enjoy these shots of the flea market as I had a stall at one here for about 10 years but it was inside out of the heat and cold.

Peter van den Besselaar said...

Nice pictures

William Kendall said...

You certainly find lots of photo ops in these events.