Friday, June 10, 2022

Summer Fishing

Hökarängsbadet
Remember those Winter scenes I showed you with the ice skaters out on the frozen lake. That was back in January. This is a Summer photo from the same place. The lake is called Drevviken. It can be accessed via four different municipalities. Haninge, where I live. Huddinge. Tyresö, and also Stockholm, where I snapped this. It is a little beach called Hökarängsbadet. A calm place, sort of. There is a lot of construction work in this area and had I turned around 180 degrees you would have seen a number of new apartment buildings.

5 comments:

Bill said...

A day at the lake fishing sounds good to me.

RedPat said...

This view lets you think you are in the wilderness.

JudithK said...

At least the little pier isn't crowded with people fishing. Looks nice.

William Kendall said...

Quite a view.

Amy said...

It looks like a really nice place, I bet it is popular in Winter too