Thursday, June 02, 2022

Can you take our photo?

Can you take our photo?
Of course. I used her smartphone and took two photos, and then took one for myself with the mirrorless Canon while we were standing on Lilla Sjötullsbron, a bridge along the canal at Royal Djurgården. Where are you from, they asked. Stockholm I answered. Aha, we are from Solna, which is the neighboring municipality to the North of Stockholm. We said all that in English, each thinking that the other must be a tourist from abroad. Turns out they are tourists, sort of, as they live in Athens, Greece these days. That was it for the conversation. I still think both of them look very familiar, but I don't know where I have seen them before. I will show you the bridge and it's surroundings tomorrow.

6 comments:

s.c said...

Nice street portrait Stefan.

Andy said...

Making contact with strangers on the street is a good thing... especially when they let you take their picture.

Stefan Jansson said...

Sure is Andy, I have done that more than 800 times over the years.

William Kendall said...

A good portrait.

RedPat said...

That is a good shot of them.

Amy said...

They look like a happy couple