Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Stockholm Marathon IV

Sweden Guy F*ck The Taliban Anders Hellstrand Shirtless Runner Are you doing anything tonight? Henrik Skoog
My last post from the 2022 Stockholm Marathon. I spotted Sweden Guy thanks to all the shouting, he seemed very popular. The message from the Burqa Man is something I would have to agree with. On the third photo, we can see a smiling Anders Hellstrand. I noticed quite a few shirtless runners, and it was a hot Summer day, so I can understand the need for showing how fit you are. I call the guy in the fifth photo Mr. Smooth, as I got the impression that he was trying to chat up that girl with a line like, are you doing anything tonight? And lastly, one of the best Swedish runners on the day. Henrik Skoog. It was a fun day out with the camera watching at least a few of the 15 000 runners. Oh, and if you want to see all my 155 photos from the race press here.

7 comments:

s.c said...

Nice pick of people again. Thumbs up for this series.

biebkriebels said...

There are some remarkable people running there :)

William Kendall said...

Good shots!

magiceye said...

Lovely captures all!

Sharon said...

I love that painted guy and I agree with the sentiment on that sign.

Bill said...

Great captures of lots of interesting people.

RedPat said...

I thought that last guy looked like a fast runner. Sweden man was cool.