Tuesday, September 09, 2008

The Vice President

Tony

This is Tony. I met him at the cruiser meet in Handen a while back. He is the Vice President of the Southern Streeters, a greaser club from Södertälje. The club has been around since 1994 and has 21 members.Tony drives a 1960 Ford Starline. He bought the car for 50 000 SEK three years ago. I have probably used another 100 000 SEK on the Ford since then he told me. He was at the meet with friends from the club, and with his girlfriend, their new born baby and his mother. In his professional life Tony works as a truck driver. Cars are his big hobby and his latest project is an old Buick. He also told me that the bass player in the band on stage as we spoke was a member of the Southern Streeters. And as it happened Kenny has a great photo of that same Bass Player.


This is my 81th photo for the 100 Strangers project. You can see the rest of my strangers in my Set

1 comment: