Saturday, September 06, 2008

Tungelsta Day

Rain rain and more rain

Today was Tungelsta day. Lots of market stalls at the soccer pitch in front of the school selling stuff that are of no use. There was also some fun rides for the kids, and a few bands where playing. Unfortunately it rained non-stop all day. I walked down to the park where I talked to some of the local gardeners that were selling flowers. The cafeteria was filled to capacity. Which was nice, as you could buy locally themed postcards made by me there! On the second floor of the Torklada, a museum opened today. There you will be able to learn all about the history of Tungelsta. Then I walked over to the old station house where today you can buy locally produced handicraft. Oh, and another fun fact. I was stopped by at least ten people that I didn't know, but who had seen my photos either on this blog or at flickr, so to all of you, it was nice to see you and I'm glad you all enjoy my photos!

No comments: