Friday, September 26, 2008

Meet Ulla

Ulla

Say hello to Ulla. I met her on last week in Handen. She was on her lunch break and looking forward to get a bite to eat, but still had time to talk with me for a few minutes. Ulla lives and works here in Handen. I'm employed by the council and work with kids she told me. What do you do for kicks I asked. I enjoy dancing she said. And recommended me to try one of her favorite dances the Lindy Hop. I'm sure seeing me dance would be very funny I replied. She's also tried skydiving. So you are like one of those adrenaline junkies then I asked, and laughingly she said I guess so. As my last question I asked her to recommend a cool place for a holiday and Ulla's suggestion was Brazil. She'd been to Natal once and had a great time.

This is my 86th photo for the 100 Strangers project. You can see the rest of my strangers in my Set.

No comments: