Monday, May 26, 2008

Say hello to Sussie

Sussie


This is Sussie who lives in Handen where I met her. And Chica the dog, who is afraid of buses, so they were hanging out near a bus stop trying to cure that fear. Sussie is only four weeks away from graduating from The Royal Institute of Technology . She is currently working at Scania, finishing her dissertation in Mechanical Engineering. A few years ago she worked on a farm outside Edinburgh in Scotland. She's also been on a round the world trip. When they visited New Zealand they bought an RV and drove around both islands. And tried ice climbing on Fox Glacier . She is the prettiest Mechanical Engineer I have ever met! This is my 38th photo for the 100 Strangers project. You can see the rest of my strangers in my Set.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your photograph and agree this is a pretty young lady but I also like the dog a lot and if I had the opportunity to take one or the other for a walk, I would choose the one who is afraid of buses. She should call up the Dog Whisperer and have him come up there and solve this dog's fears like he does on television on the National Geographic channel.

Ineke said...

Very nice post.

Jilly said...

Pretty lady and so interesting and a really nice dog. Sorry it's such a scaredy cat tho. Sounds like she really cares for that dog. I posted a dog today on Menton - a bit more wrinkly!

stromsjo said...

Chica really looks a bit scared.