Thursday, May 08, 2008

Here's Jonny!

Jonny

This is Jonny. I met him at the Jordbro commuter station. He is self employed. His company is called JP's Montage & Inredning. He lives at Skogskyrkogården in Stockholm. He was busy putting up the billboard ad that you can see behind him when I asked him to pose for a portrait for the 100 Strangers project. I do all sorts of work he told me. Anything from setting up office modules to complete kitchens. His big hobby is Martial Arts. Over the last decade Jonny has tried them all. Anything from Taekwando to Ultimate Fighting. At the moment it's the combat sport Shootfighting that interests him. I do it for the great training, the exercise and the fitness it gives. I don't compete, although I did that with taekwando a few years ago he said. This is my 25th photo for the 100 Strangers project. You can see the rest of my strangers in my Set.

1 comment:

Gaëlle said...

Great and fun image with that background.
You're very courageous to do this "100 strangers assignment". I'd love to do it as well but I'm a bit scared!