Thursday, July 05, 2007

Mercedes-Benz 190SL

Goodbye and thanks for the photos

I was eating pancakes on the veranda when this 1957 Mercedes-Benz 190SL drove up the road and parked outside one of the greenhouses at Blomorado. Bigger photo. The owners had their leather helmets on, and I knew it was time for a photo shoot. The driver told me that he was always working on the car, and only took it out from the garage during the summer month. I took ten photos and if you're interested you can see them as a slideshow here.

4 comments:

simon kutcher said...

Even in summer it looks cold. You would have to love that car to drive it in Sweden

Anonymous said...

Your photos are cleverly done. I like the idea of such a car in warmer climes.

Abraham Lincoln
Brookville Daily Photo

Stefan Jansson said...

You can probably drive like this for six months of the year without any problem. From May to October. It was around 21 C last night when I took these photos.

rrjexpert said...

So far, I have no complaints. It’s running very well. The parts are tough. I make it a point to check every single part so as to avoid any problem in the road. Hopefully, I haven’t had any trouble with it during rush. I got to replace its Mercedes Benz Ball Joint last week and I’m fortunately enough that it’s only the part that I needed to purchase for it this month.