Thursday, July 19, 2007

Coming to take me away?

Security Guards

Recently as you might have noticed I have been busy shooting photos of strangers. Great fun. Yesterday a woman living in Belgium reminded me that it is illegal to publish photos of others, at least according to Swedish law, (privacy protection law). So maybe these guys are coming to get me? All photographs published on the web are considered personal data and you need a permission from the subject. Unless you are a journalist/artist and your work are considered journalistic or artistic. I believe all my photos are artistic and that all daily photo blogs are journalistic. The security guards on the photo work in Handen at the mall btw.

Foto

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your photograph. The two policemen looks like they are enjoying themselves without their hats.

Abraham Lincoln
Brookville Daily Photo

fr said...

Con esos grandulones mejor te vas.

lv2scpbk said...

I think we all are posting works of art and learning about our towns is news. Nice photo. I take it you didn't take a photo of the lady who pointed that fact out to you. LOL.

Please stop by my site tomorrow, it will be my 100th post.

Stefan Jansson said...

No, she left a comment on one of my photos at flickr.

Linda said...

I added you to my blog list, hope you don't mind. I lived in Lida and Rosengården between 84-89 and went to Tungelsta school. It's great fun to read your awesome blog.

Anonymous said...

Definitely artistic, and I've long thought of you as an archivist.

lili (an artist myself -- archivist, too)

Anonymous said...

They are quite spiffy and professional looking! And cute too. They'd be too nice to take you away -- surely. :)