Friday, July 20, 2007

One Cool Dude

Cool Dude

I was staking out Jordbro yesterday. Took a bunch of photos. This guy stood out a bit. Bigger photo. He had Cool written all over him. The beard. The sunglasses. Hairstyle. Cool headphones. Groovy sneakers and a wrist watch that I wouldn't mind wearing myself. And how about those pants. There are pockets for everything! The only thing I can complain about are the plastic bag from ICA Maxi (Supermarket in Handen), but I guess even a cool dude have to eat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your post with humorous interest and smiled a lot. I see lots of "Cool Dudes" in my lifetime, as you can imagine, and I never saw one of them working in big companies. Lots of them work in smaller shots and fast food outlets. Sometimes I see a really cool dude looking like this with the super baggy pants where the crotch is around the ankles and then the next time I see him he is wearing a three-piece business suit. Employed, no less, at a funeral home.

So maybe the "Cool" in dude reflects their adaptability. If you can adapt like this guy did and still be cool then that is a cool dude.

I really enjoyed this post and also hope you have a cool weekend.

Abraham Lincoln
Brookville Daily Photo

Annie said...

That's a photo for/of our times. It tells a million stories, doesn't it.