Saturday, July 21, 2007

This used to be a Volvo

Vandalizing n Stealing

Volvo Vandalism Update IV

I live close to a school. Two weeks ago I woke up in the middle of the night by shouting and laughter. The next morning I walked over to the school gymnasium to have a look. Found a stolen Volvo 850. It's been reported to the police. They have notified the owner. He has been told to have the wreck removed. That hasn't happen. By now all the local kids have been there having a go at destroying the car. Here's two photos to show you their progress. I made a set with photos, but I'm hoping this will be the last. Friday evening a police car drove up. They stayed for ten minutes. But the car is still there.

4 comments:

don said...

humm mine car is stolen this week. But i don't had a volvo. Why do they distroy stuff that's are not from them...

stromsjo said...

Imagine this little society being put under some pressure. Sometimes civilisation isn’t even skin-deep.

travelphilippines said...

ohh my kids did that?

Anonymous said...

what bastards. RUin nice car like that. The fact it was stolen was bad enough but to then destroy it even more makes me angry. I own a car exactly the same to that and it makes you appreciate how bad society has become