Saturday, April 06, 2024

Four photos with Aprilväder

Did I mention the weather? Radhusområde That Old Tree Monochrome Winter
April weather, anything can happen, and it usually does. I still have a few posts with photos from last week to show you, from when it was warm and sunny and all that good stuff. But then this happened yesterday. Winter returned, well it was already there since a few days, but I looked at the forecast and it said that just maybe this would be the last snow of the season so I decided to walk over to the old tree.

6 comments:

Luis Gomez said...

The weather is amazing. One day beautiful and sunny and next you have all this gorgeous snow. Your shots tell how much snow there was. They are bright and grey. I like that you visited the old tree.

William Kendall said...

Much the same here. We had three days of snow.

Sharon said...

I love these snowy shots.

RedPat said...

We had rain all week but just a bit north from us it was snow. Enough already!

JudithK said...

Aprilvader indeed. It's a bit that way here in TX, and not too many years ago, we had sno. (Not a typo, my effort at Swedish.) Not being able to get much practice in with taking photos of snow, I have no clue how you do such nice ones.....just lovely.

Linda said...

Every morning I check my Weather app before getting dressed so that I know what season it’s going to be.