Saturday, April 20, 2024

Another Stockholm street collage

Sixteen recent street scenes
Horrible weather here at the moment. Freezing as I am typing this, so I will continue with another sixteen-photo collage from a few days ago when it was warm and sunny. In the collage, you can see people sitting at an outdoor café at a square in the old town. Also people on benches at Tegelbacken, which is close to Stockholm Sheraton. Seven photos from a walk along Vasagatan near the Central Station. Also, four photos from Kungsträdgården, The King's Park.

8 comments:

roentare said...

This is a lot of street candids in a collage.

RedPat said...

I stayed at that Sheraton!

s.c said...

You thought for sure let me take advantage of the nice weather because only god knows when we will have such a nice period again. Nice.

Stefan Jansson said...

Yes, I remember you saying that, so that's why I mentioned it here!

Stefan Jansson said...

Yes, I check the weather reports several times every day.

Sharon said...

Another great collage. I see another lady sitting with her suitcase. That must be a place to get a ride to the airport.

Stefan Jansson said...

You can take the Arlanda Express. That will take you to the airport in 20 minutes.

William Kendall said...

We may get snow tomorrow.