Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Cherry Blossom

The old geezer Try to look cool, okay? Cherry Blossom Cherry Blossom It is happening The kids are all right Springtime Smartphoning Kungsträdgården
After that freezing day, it was a bit warmer yesterday. But I was still in Winter uniform, minus the long johns from two days ago. I figured the warm weather would be enough for the Cherry Blossom to get under way, so I headed over to The King's park. A bit of a slow start but it all counts. Here are the photos I took.

5 comments:

roentare said...

That is the Sakura type Cherry blossoms. I love this red very much

biebkriebels said...

Wonderful those flowers!

s.c said...

Ha Japan in Sweden and it looks beautiful.

RedPat said...

Ours have peaked this week and they look so beautiful. The big areas of them are packed with people.

William Kendall said...

I've seen some tree blossoms here, but not too much yet.