Monday, September 21, 2020

The view from the lookout point

Utsiktsplats/Lookout Point View towards Nynäshamn Utsikt Tall Häringenäs
A few photos from the top of the hill at Häringenäs, part of the Häringe-Hammersta nature reserve. I arrived at the lookout point after a bike ride around the nature reserve and a 500 meter hike to the top from the path below. It was a fantastic Autumn day. Warm and sunny. It was just me up there, not counting the circling birds. I sat down at one of the benches and enjoyed my lunch. I could hear laughter from somewhere and half an hour later as I made my way down I met a group of people on their way up. What you can see here are a couple of islands including Muskö, Herrö and Yxlö in the Haninge and Nynäshamn archipelago. The two Super-post Panamax cranes are located at the brand new port in Nynäshamn.

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

Amazing views. I'm reminded of our Algonquin Park area.

s.c said...

Great views. What a beautiful nature you have around.

JudithK said...

Ah. Some water. Like an "eye in a landscape." Freya Stark.