Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Stina

Stina

On my way to the national park today I spotted this babe on the pedestrian bridge at Jordbro. Her name is Stina. She lives in Handen and works at Coca-Cola in Jordbro, and was on her way to work when we met. She was up for a portrait and a little chat in the spring sunshine. I asked what she did for fun and Stina said she would try any sporting activity as long as it's a challenge and a physical experience and would never go to a gym to lift weights, something I can totally agree with. For the moment she likes indoor climbing and inline skating. She's the second person named Stina that I have met, and the second person to work for Coca-Cola. After our talk I took a bunch of photos and we both agreed that this was a good one.

5 comments:

Lois said...

I like her hat!

Jilly said...

A beautiful portrait, Steffe of a beautiful lady. I like the directness and confidence in her eyes - yet a certain vulnerability in her mouth. fabulous. It's a photo you can look at and look at and see more each time.

Sally said...

But not the second Stina to work at Coke?

Another one of your fabulous portraits - you are so very good.

I love her scarf.

Clueless in Boston said...

I agree with your assessment of her being a babe:) It is a nice portrait and she does have a confident look about her, probably comes from her liking physical activity and challenges.

Lowell said...

Is she wearing a hat?

Omigod.

She's a "babe," as you said. And I doubt I could keep up with her on skates.

But, hey, if you insist, I'll try.