Friday, February 29, 2008

Meet Kristin

Kristin

This is Kristin. I met her yesterday at the Slätmossen nature park in Handen. She is a philosophy student ( Estestikprogrammet ), at the Södertörn University College in Huddinge. She lives in a student apartment in Handen and originally comes from Gothenburg. As the student apartments are only a few minutes walk from the park, sitting on a park bench in the sunshine, studying philosophy seems to me as a pretty good idea. This is my third photo for the 100 Strangers project that has to be one of the best flickr ideas ever. The project also have a web site.

Bigger photo.

3 comments:

Jim Klenke said...

Hi Kristin.

iBlowfish said...

This picture become more interesting when you mentioned about who is she little bit. Seem pretty interesting project to me to capture a stranger.

Stefan Jansson said...

It's a great project. I have met another stranger since my meeting with Kristin, and will post that in a day or two.