Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Window shopping

Window Shopping
I have a new photo project. Sort of. I often enter Stockholm via a street called Götgatan on Södermalm. Very busy. The northern end of it is hilly. It is known as Götgatsbacken. Filled with small shops. Boutiques. Restaurants. Pubs. Book stores. Underground station. A mall. And a lot of people. Everyone visiting Stockholm seems to end up here at least one time. This is where I have photographed the busking opera singers a few times. Anywho, a couple of days ago I decided to start documenting it more closely. This is a lamp store called MässingMäster. They also have a repair service and a few very photogenic windows.

6 comments:

Linda said...

Delightful! I like walking through lamp stores and seeing all the bright lights.

RedPat said...

Every kind of lamp you might need is probably in there. Great window shot.

Sharon said...

Nicely photographed!

William Kendall said...

Intricate comes to mind.

roentare said...

This is so dazzling!

JudithK said...

I like the project. And I am foolish about lamps. So you're off to a good start with me.