Monday, February 05, 2024

Cross-country skiers

A happy skier A cross-country skier
7C and a blue sky when I jumped on the bike on Saturday. I headed for the Rudan nature reserve in Handen. The plan was to first ride around the Lower Lake, but the path was way too icy for that, so I continued down to the Upper Lake, where the local ski club had worked hard to keep the cross-country ski track open for the skiers. Ice everywhere there as well, so I walked very carefully as I for once were not wearing my icebug boots. The second photo is two shots combined as I wanted to have the same skier skiing past the pine near the still frozen lake. This is a popular beach in the Summer, btw.

4 comments:

roentare said...

There are always way to enjoy life as it comes

Sharon said...

I like how you put that last photo together.

RedPat said...

Cross country skiing is such fun.

William Kendall said...

A good activity. They groom the bike paths along the river for cross country skiing. I try getting out when I can.