Wednesday, April 21, 2021

View from a hill

Bergholm This will all be green soon Hammarberget Hammarberget
Cycling along the hilly Vissvassvägen in Tyresö is great fun. And a really good workout. Never much traffic here so great for a dedicated cyclist like myself. When I left home on this day last week it was no more than 5C and quite windy. An hour later it was a few degrees warmer, but still windy and I was getting a bit tired so after reaching the top of a hill I parked the bike and climbed up the hill for a rest and a look at the view. These photos show Bergholm and Hammarberget. The latter is a nature reserve that I plan to visit soon.

7 comments:

s.c said...

Great view indeed.

Marleen said...

Wonderful area. The homes there on the hill must have a great view.

William Kendall said...

Splendid views!

magiceye said...

Lovely landscapes!

Sharon said...

Sounds like you had a great ride. I see that many trees are still waiting to bud.

Bill said...

and a beautiful view it is.

RedPat said...

You picked a great spot to rest!