Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Sixteen Recent Snaps

I can be picky
I can be picky sometimes. These sixteen recent Spring photos from around Haninge didn't make the cut on their own. Female cyclist riding down the Mulsta road, she spotted me. Everything is turning green now, shot this while sitting at the cafe. Viola tricolor near the old tree shot using an extension tube. Snake enjoying the sunshine by the side of the path in Jordbro. Blooming wood anemones behind a fence near the Björklund farm. Blue tit at the veranda at home. Funny sign at a horse farm in Österhaninge. It says Crawl Speed. Jeep on a tow truck at a roundabout in Handen. Female biker on a colorful Harley-Davidson. The farm house at Björklund. The magnificent tree turning green among a few rusty barrels at the Nödesta farm. The view fro the bridge at the Slätmossen nature park. Common brimstone on a dandelion in Österhaninge. More bird houses every year at Söderby Gård, I met the guy who makes them a few years ago. Tulips in a roundabout in Handen. Farming at Nödesta.

11 comments:

Kovács Miklós said...

Really nice spring collection

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I bet we all have shots that don't quite make the cut Steffe, we should have a weekend theme for shots that didn't make it through the week :) Love your little yellow breasted feather friend here.

Sharon said...

All together they make a wonderful spring time collage. I do like that colorful motorcycle.

Gunn said...

Lovely, both the images and the way you put it all together.

Stuart said...

I think this is a great concept (I may have to steal it when I'm coming up short), but I'd have to disagree a bit. To me, these would all look good stand-alone. I especially like the snake.

William Kendall said...

The Harley appeals to my inner biker!

Jane Hards Photography said...

What didn't make the cut for you on a personal level, has made for a wonderful montage of scenes.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

What a cool idea to capture all these shots together! A beautiful collection.

sweffling said...

They make a lovely collage!

VP said...

Easy to like them all...

Jack said...

Fine! We all take some photos that might be pretty good but don't warrant a post by themselves. This is a good way to show them.