Sunday, June 03, 2012

Tungelsta Commuter Station

The Station House The Commuter Sometimes if the weather is crap I will go for a photo promenade around Tungelsta. And during the last three days the weather in question has been just that. Awful. It was warmer actually during Christmas last year compared to this weekend. Yesterday during the Stockhom Marathon it was the coldest summer day for nearly ninety years. Anyway this might be a familiar view to some of the readers. This is the Tungelsta commuter station. The commuter from Stockholm has just arrived. The panorama is made from ten photos. If you want to you can see the original size if you press here.

7 comments:

Virginia said...

I don't know how you do the panoramic shots with many photos but all I can say is BRAVO!
V

Birdman said...

Trains are my second favoite thing on your Blog... more blondes, please! hahahaha

Jack said...

From these photographs, it is not obvious that the weather was bad. I like the crispness of these images. Good work with the panorama.

Bob Crowe said...

Looks like a fast train for a local line.

Julie said...

I like the contrast between old and new.

I guess a local line needs a fast train if it has many commuters ... commuters tend to vote!

brattcat said...

i like that panorama. my compliments.

Sharon said...

That panoramic shot is fantastic!