Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bite The Pillow, Honey!

A Future Indie Rock Star

This is a future indie rock star. So remember where you heard it first! His name is Jimmy Jansson. One of many musicians I have met since I started shooting street portraits. He plays the guitar and sings background vocals in the band Bite The Pillow, Honey! Jimmy lives in Handen, and is a member of the Musikcentralen in Tungelsta (as is Emil, and my brother btw). Every summer they arrange the Garden Rock Festival in the park in Tungelsta where I shot a cool photo last summer. So maybe you can hear Jimmy's band play there this summer. And if they need another band, they could ask Twopointeight to play. Or the Zombie Space Pirates.

6 comments:

brattcat said...

So your brother's a musician? You, too?

Lowell said...

Bite the pillow, honey? Heh, heh! Ok, I'll bite - what the heck does that mean, if anything?

Rock musicians are interesting creatures...and the world in which they live is even more interesting...

Nice portrait, as usual!

Olivier said...

je note son nom, comme ca si il devient celebre je serais que c'est toi qui me la fait connaitre

Stefan Jansson said...

Come on Jacob, I'm sure you can figure it out...

Bill said...

Good luck Jimmy, we'll keep an ear and an eye out for you.

B SQUARED said...

I have come to the conclusion that at one time, we were all future Rock Stars.