Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Moment Before the Kiss

The Moment Before the Kiss

The annual Garden Rock Festival took place in Tungelsta over the weekend. Arranged by Musikcentralen (The Music Central). Musikcentralen is a house in the park where all the local bands can practice. The music central was started by some friends of mine back in the early eighties. My brother has been a member since the start. His latest band where supposed to play on Saturday but had to cancel. The music started early in the afternoon with some blues and a reggae session from the Clifftones. Around 500 people attended this year. I stayed for about one hour. The weather was great and I had a beer as I listened to the music and took some photos. This was the first photo I took in the park. A candid, I don't think they saw me, and who can blame them! The kissing couple are Mattias Lindberg and his girlfriend Ria Ferrer. Mattias plays guitar in the band Korova Station that performed in the early evening. By then I was back home, but as I live only 100 meters from the park it was like I was still there and I could hear every song.

15 comments:

Neva said...

What a great shot!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photography.

Lowell said...

The kissing guitarist?

A nice moment-in-time photo!

Unknown said...

Nice shot!

Music in the park for some, voyeurism in the park for others. ;)

B SQUARED said...

Very appropriate as we celebrate the aniversary of Woodstock.

VP said...

Really nice shot! Do they always match the color of the glasses with the hair?

Don and Krise said...

Excellent photo ninja skills Steffe. I agree though, you would have been the last thing on their minds.

Olivier said...

c'est beau l'amour, belle photo d'un beau moment
it is nice love, nice photograph of nice instant

PurestGreen said...

Just wonderful.

eamon@ewmphotography said...

Brilliant photo - captured at just the right moment.

brattcat said...

I agree with the others, Steffe. This is a great moment you've captured beautifully.

Richard said...

A.

Allison said...

Leif and I concur: Yucko!

Jilly said...

Not only have you absolutely captured 'the moment' but the sunlight and shadows are perfect. A truly lovely shot.

Stefan Jansson said...

I never go anywhere without a camera so I'm always prepared. Forty years since Woodstock to the day. I do not know about the color matching as I have never seen them before.