Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Twopointeight

Twopointeight

This is Fredrik and José. Two of four members in the punk band Twopointeight. I met them outside the Fredrika Bremer school in Handen a few days ago. It was while they were students here, in the mid 1990s, that they formed the band. Their self titled album was released in 2005. They told me that they had been rehearsing their new songs, and that they now were ready to go into a studio and record their forth coming album. If you want to know more, check out their MySpace site. And if you like what you hear, you can buy their debut album at Threeman Recordings. I read a review of the album where they were described as the Swedish version of Rancid.

8 comments:

Olivier said...

de beaux tatouages, j'adore ça mais j'ai toujours eut peur de m'en faire ;)
nice tattoos, I love this but I always have was afraid to make it to me ;)

Gunn said...

Another nice shot of interesting and creative people.
They look like they have very much similar taste with how they look..... ( I have to take a good look at my friends and see if we do the same....)

VP said...

Effective portrait, their look is perfect for the role. I am sure they are good, but that's not my kind of music.

brattcat said...

The parallel poses suggest that they are in-sync in their music as well. Bet their good!

B SQUARED said...

We'll keep an eye out for it.

Unknown said...

Hot!

Amit Gupta said...

Interesting name for a band....nice blog....

Gina said...

I just looked them up, they are awesome! I love your photograph, very nice.