Thursday, November 12, 2009

Spring vs. Autumn

Spring vs. Autumn

A few times every year I will go for a bike ride through Ormsta. One of many rural areas in Haninge. It's an interesting place with an old farm in a beautiful setting. I have previously met a The Elk Hunter here. Back in April I went on a photo shoot in the forest here with an interesting result. The land around Ormsta is used by the farmer Rolf Norlin, whom you might have meet here before. This diptych was made from two photos. To the left, part of a shot I took back in the spring of 2007. You can see the original photo in this post. And to the right how it looked a few days ago on a gloomy autumn day.

8 comments:

Leif Hagen said...

Fun season comparison, Steffe Meister! I love the "Swedish red" farm buildings!

brattcat said...

Great idea, Steffe. I bet you miss that blue sky.

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

Interesting comparison. I look forward to seeing summer and winter, although I presume you will not be out riding your bicycle in winter.

Stefan Jansson said...

Then I guess you don't know me Dave, I ride my bike year round!

Halcyon said...

The trees don't look much different, but the sky certainly does!

mouse (aka kimy) said...

brilliant juxtaposition

marley said...

Brilliant! I love how you do these photos.

Jim said...

Great contrast.
Sydney - City and Suburbs