Monday, August 11, 2008

Lotta

Lotta

This is Lotta. I met her at the Gullringskärrets nature reserve today. She was out riding on one of the family's horses, Wille. The horse seemed a bit nervous (they were fixing a gravel road nearby), so I called out to let them know I was there, and that's how we started talking. Lotta comes from Stockholm and has her horses at the Lövhagen stable at Kalvsvik. She's been show jumping with her other horse, Cheila Rose with some good results. Lotta works as a dentist in a private practice. She told me that she's always been interested in different sports, and these days the horses took up most of her free time. Lotta got a scholarship to the University of South Carolina where she took the Pre-Med course and during that time she also played tennis for the school.

This is my 71th photo for the 100 Strangers project. You can see the rest of my strangers in my Set.

No comments: