Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Kalle

Kalle

The summer break is over for the kids in Haninge. So I figured I'd find me a happy school kid for the 100 strangers project. And I did, sort of. I forgot to ask about the happy part. This is Kalle. He is fifteen and lives in Handen, where I met him yesterday. It was his first day back to school. He's a ninth grader at Rudanskolan in Handen. On his free time he enjoys hanging out with his friends. Kalle used to play tennis at Torvalla but had to give up the sport as it became to expensive. Just like me you can often find him down at Lake Rudan where he will go for a ride on the mountain bike trail. One time I hit a tree and ended up at the hospital from where I came home with 8 stitches he told me. Who ever said it's easy to be a teenager these days?

This is my 74th photo for the 100 Strangers project. You can see the rest of my strangers in my Set.

2 comments:

Diederick Wijmans said...

I like your everyday-portraits very much!! Cheers!

D-C said...

A very nice picture, he has a calm and thoughtful face.