Saturday, July 27, 2024

Thai Street Food Festival

CH Thai Street Ordningsvakt Pik Thai Grythyttan Red and Yellow
Every Summer, there is a two-day Thai Street Food festival at Kungsträdgården in Stockholm. Which I never remember, mostly because I am more of an Italian cuisine type of guy. Anywho, I was in the area, it was way too early, but I decided to walk in for a look. Since last year's terror scare in Sweden, there is often a no bag policy at these events, but here they just took a quick look before letting me in. A few people were eating and drinking, a water delivery dude arrived, and the two security guards looked bored. But on Flickr I heard from my Aussie contact Brian that the security guy to the left in my photo had to remove a drunk man that was stripping down naked later in the day while in front of the big stage, the same stage where Janine sang Country Road in yesterday's post.

7 comments:

s.c said...

I would like to eat there something.

RedPat said...

I'm guessing that the food was good.

Bill said...

Yum on the Thai food.

roentare said...

I love Thai! Can't believe Thai festival can reach that far

Stefan Jansson said...

Thailand is a very popular destination these days. And there is a large number of Thai people living here. We had a Thai Festival in Haninge, my municipality, many years ago.

Catarina said...

Love food festivals!

William Kendall said...

That can be a thankless job, security.