Sunday, July 07, 2024

And you always dress like this?

Back at the flea market at Hötorget. The forecast said heavy rain so quite a few of the usual vendors were missing. And for once the square was half empty as many locals and visiting tourists had seen that forecast. But I still came home with a hundred photos. And here is one. Flickr photographer Frantisim chatting away with a young man dressed in vintage clothing. Frantisim is here most every Sunday. He shoots only in analog and always in black and white. Oh, and I left when it started to rain, but my 30 km ride home was mostly dry.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely street candid.

s.c said...

Nice contrast Stefan.

roentare said...


That is a very interesting character to talk to. You got your own community for street photographers

Catarina said...

You always find someone who stands out in the crowd. : )

RedPat said...

I like this shot.

Bill said...

He definitely stands out. Strange but I like it.