Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Hilma Franzon

Hilma Franzon Graffiti
Cycling into Stockholm, passing the legal graffiti wall at Farsta I noticed four people spraying and painting. One of them the well known artist Hilma Franzon, whose work you have seen here a few times already. She was working on one of her famous goats, so I made a mental note to take the same way home a few hours later, and that's when I took these two photos. Well, as per usual it is a few more as the second shot is a big panorama from 12 photos.

6 comments:

roentare said...

That is so scandi like. Love the cultural mural

s.c said...

A bit grim it is.

Bill said...

The goat looks pretty intense.

RedPat said...

The goat is amazing but a bit scary.

William Kendall said...

I like that goat.

Jack said...

I wonder why she chooses goats as her subject. Once or twice, but more often?