Sunday, March 17, 2024

Weather Report

Weather report Snödroppar
My first and my last photo from Friday. I cycled home in a chilly Winter rain, which is never much fun. At home, I noticed a few new crocuses on the lawn, so I walked in and got my 60 mm macro lens and took the top photo using my Canon 77D. A few hours earlier I was on all fours at the UNESCOWorld Heritage Site Skogskyrkogården at Enskede in Stockholm trying to get a photo of some snow drops. For that shot I used my mirrorless Canon with the 85mm lens. Oh, and we are expecting a serious snow fall in the greater Stockholm area today.

11 comments:

JudithK said...

The lovely buds and flowers will be under snow. Glad you went to the trouble to preserve them at the moment...though they might live through it (? as I am very unaquainted with northern flowers).

Rob Siemann said...

Gorgeous photos!

Stefan Jansson said...

Currently under a blanket in the livingroom, listening to the howling wind and thinking about going out for a quick shot of the crocus with the snow.

roentare said...

You have an excellent control of DOF. The bokeh is a beauty

s.c said...

Great macro's.

Sharon said...

That macro shot is great!

Cloudia said...

Lucky for us that you stopped and captured this beautiful photo! Aloha from Honolulu

Linda said...

Sorry you had to get cold and wet, but the photos are beautiful.

RedPat said...

These shots are great. I hope that you don't get too much snow.

William Kendall said...

Beautiful! We've been getting snow the last few days.

Stefan Jansson said...

Same here, we had one day with snow, rain and fog, what I would like to call indoor weather.