Thursday, September 07, 2023

Scenes from the old town

The Tourist Shot Waitress Old Town Alley The Artist's View Mama got a new pair of jeans Trenchcoat Guy Julius-K9 Bageri We are being photographed Chokladkoppen Pareidolia
A few scenes from a promenade in the old town. As I took the shot of the royal guard at the Palace, the tourist standing next to me commented that the guard saluted me. The busy waitress works at a café at Brända tomten. I took the alley in the third photo to get to the main square, where I photographed Tim, the English painter. My brother, back in Barcelona, saw the photo, called me and told me that his girlfriend had bought two paintings from Tim a few days before I took the photo. Mama got a new pair of jeans is the title I gave the fourth photo. Trench coat guy just stands there at an antiques shop. The dog and its human were waiting for another human outside a store. Next, four tourists enjoying a "fika" at Grillska huset. The people to the left on the next photo just realized that they were being photographed and decided to play it cool. It nearly worked. Next, photos being taken by a real photographer and by a smartphone shooter in front of Chokladkoppen. We finish with a pareidolia at Kindstugatan.

8 comments:

JudithK said...

Now I know what a pareidolia is. Just looked it up. Ha.

s.c said...

Very nice street photography again. I like that.

William Kendall said...

Very appealing city views.

J. S. Vila said...

Beautiful photographs of the center of this city and the people. Every place have his own special good savour.

Catarina said...

You take the most amazing pictures!!!

Bill said...

Fantastic street photography, I love it.

RedPat said...

I always enjoy your street shots, Steffe.

roentare said...

Always a joy to see your streets