Sunday, October 10, 2021

Stockholm Marathon

Stockholm Marathon Stockholm Marathon Stockholm Marathon Stockholm Marathon Tilde Dalle Stockholm Marathon
Normally held in June, but because of the pandemic cancelled last year, the Stockholm Marathon took place yesterday. The first time ever in Autumn. This can be a quiet event when held in early Summer. That was not the case this time around. Spectators lining the streets everywhere, cheering on the thousands of runners. It was a great show. I was on my eBike so I stopped at maybe ten different places around town photographing as much as I could. Here are a first bunch of photos. More to come as I am yet to look through all the shots I took yesterday.

3 comments:

Bill said...

The long run! Boston's marathon, the oldest one, is tomorrow and is usually held in April.

RedPat said...

It is always fun watching a race!

William Kendall said...

There are a couple of marathon weekends here, both absent again this year. The main one is in May. A military one called the Army Run is held in September.