Friday, August 14, 2020

Wired

Wired
Nya Carnegiebryggeriet opening a beer-tapping facility at the Jordbro industrial park. The beer will still be brewed at the LUMA building at Hammarby Sjöstad in Stockholm. I took this photo mainly for a Facebook group that sometimes uses my photos as a quiz. I thought that it would be tricky to identify this brand new building, but I was wrong. The second person to leave a comment knew exactly what it was. I will show you a few more quiz photos in the coming days.

2 comments:

s.c said...

In Sweden everyone must be very proud of the yellow color of the flag as I see it appearing on a lot of brand related buildings to show they are really swedish. The blue and yellow buildings of ikea are a good example.

Stefan Jansson said...

Funny thing, the original IKEA colors in Sweden were not blue and yellow, but they choose that for the international market and now it is everywhere. Some people claim that the colors of the flag stand for the sun and the sky. That sounds very poetic of course.