Monday, August 24, 2020

Tyresö-View

Tyresö-View Nordic Wellness A new view
This is a newish highrise called Tyresö-View. Up until last week, I had never photographed it, but after three visits to the neighboring municipality in the last week, I now have a few different photos to show you. The building is 82 meters high. It is a 23-story building with 125 apartments that sits next to the Tyresö mall. The first photo was a bit tricky. It is a panorama made from fifteen photos, taken with my Canon 6D using a Sigma 50mm lens. The second and third photos are also panoramas but not from as many photos. The last one took only four shots. I often use this technique because I can't stand the distortion I get from the wide-angle lenses.

6 comments:

JudithK said...

Thank you for all the trouble you go to....what you post is closer to what I could actually see, and for that I am grateful.

Amy said...

That is definitely one tall building.

Bill said...

The first photo is incredible, the building is very tall. Great work on the edit processing.

William Kendall said...

That is a big one.

Bob Crowe said...

Masterful technique.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Excellent first shot Steffe, was so worth the work you put into it. No way I could live on the top floor, no matter how good the view 😉