Sunday, August 02, 2020

Moon Mania

Electrical substation Månen That Old Tree
The 12 km bike ride home from the BBQ at Villa Blåmes at Norrby yesterday evening took 63 minutes. That is 20 minutes longer than usual. All thanks to the moon as I stopped at four or five places along the way snapping away at the said moon. The first photo shows the electrical substation near the Nedersta farm and is my favorite of the tree moon snaps in this post. Tricky to spot the moon with the old tree, but it is there to the right.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Beautiful! I like how the moon lights everything up here.

Bob Crowe said...

Very sharp. I admire your technique. You weren't carrying a tripod on you bicycle, were you?

Stefan Jansson said...

Thanks Bob. No tripod. Handheld is how I operate.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

The old tree looks very lovely in this light Steffe 💛

William Kendall said...

Wonderful captures!