Friday, December 29, 2017

What do you mean cold?

What do you mean cold?
Here is a street portrait from last month. I was dressed for the cold (-2C), with a t-shirt, a warm sweater, my Winter jacket, warm gloves and a knit cap, so imagine my surprise when I spotted a jogger dressed in shorts in Handen. This tough guy is Sam Paris, an American living in Sweden. He jogs year round dressed like this. Apparently something he got used while in the US military, stationed in Germany. I didn't recognise him at first, but when he told me his name I realised that I took a portrait of him during Haninge Day while he was performing.

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

He has to be used to it.

A couple of days back I saw a guy in a mall walking in shorts- but the mall's connected to a hotel, so it's much more likely that he came out of there.