Friday, June 24, 2016

Bleu de France

Summer Blue Cornflower The Silo Blåklint
I took a walk in an azure colored cornflower field earlier in the week. The Blåklint is probably a bigger favorite among photographers than with farmers as it is seen as an invasive herb.It was me and a bunch of busy bees and other insects. The first two photos were taken with the Canon 6D with the nifty fifty lens. The first one is a panorama made from four photos so I was lucky that it was a very calm day. I shot the last two snaps with the Canon 550 with the silent zoom lens.

8 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Tres belle images, the first and third my favourites! Bon weekend Steffe!

Sharon said...

I love theses flowers and all of you photos are wonderful. I've always thought the cornflower is the perfect color.

Lowell said...

Superb photography - so rich in color and so tack sharp!

Stuart said...

All four are fabulous shots. Bravo!

William Kendall said...

A beautiful shade of blue!

RedPat said...

Beautiful shots!

Bill said...

Beautiful images. I love all that blue and the working bee is outstanding!

Jack said...

Four for four. All beautiful images. I might like the first best, but it is a hard decision.