Sunday, June 29, 2014

That Old Tree

That Old Tree
Whatever happened to Summer? It's 15C at the most. Grey skies everywhere. But I did manage do document a blueish sky at the old tree the other day. I was bored when I arrived so to complicate matters I placed the Steel Horse on the path and shot the scene with the 85mm lens from the same spot where I usually shoot with the standard wide angle lens. I aimed the first photo on the bike, then turned off auto focus and started shooting. It took 50 photos, I wonder if I am slightly mad?

5 comments:

Birdman said...

50?
You could be, but aren't we all?

William Kendall said...

Well, as they say, all the most interesting people are mad.

The tree looks enduring today.

Jack said...

50 photos? Yes, you are slightly mad. Since you asked . . .

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I don't think you're mad Steffe, I usually take many shots of the same thing.. Just in case :) Don't like to say but it's going to be 21C tomorrow :)

Stuart said...

"You're just mad about Brenizer, and Brenizer is mad about you"

(Sung to the tune of "I'm just mad about Harry")