Thursday, April 03, 2014

No Entrance

No Entrance Renoveringsobjekt The signs on the old gate posts says No Entrance. That didn't stop me of course as I needed a few photos. Both pictures in this post shows the Parish Hall building across the road from the Medieval church in Österhaninge. Currently under renovation. At the moment the old Falu Red-painted house sure looks better from the road than from the entrance. Many years ago this was an old people's home, my friend Sune Nilsson has a postcard of the house from way back when.

6 comments:

Lowell said...

That first photo is priceless!

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

You rewarded yourself for not obeying the the No Entrance sign. I respect no trespassing signs. I saw one recently in rural Arizona that said :

"No Trespassing. Violators will be shot. Survivors will be shot again."

William Kendall said...

My dad once trespassed on a property with signs. Someone caught him, and he reverted to speaking Dutch to pass himself off as being unable to speak English.

The building looks quite lovely.

Bob Crowe said...

Not much of a barrier, is it? I like the B&W. It could be a scene from the opening of a horror movie.

Stuart said...

This is a definite post card op ! I like both of your shots very much.

Halcyon said...

Such a pretty place. Glad you "entered". :)