Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Alexandra

Alexandra
The weather is now street portrait friendly again. This is Alexandra. I met her in Handen over the weekend. She lives at Enskededalen. She works as a cycling mail-man in Stockholm. Her route usually takes around three hours. She has a few tattoos and it was two of them that I noticed first. You can see part of them on a flickr photo. This portrait is made from several close-up photos shot with the 85mm lens. I wanted to put the focus in Alexandra's right eye.

3 comments:

Luis Gomez said...

Great portrait!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

She's lovely Steffe and fit I'm guessing! I'm just thinking how much chocolate I could eat if I did three hours of cycling every day :) I'm enjoying your portrait shots again Steffe.

William Kendall said...

A splendid portrait, Stefan!