Thursday, December 04, 2008

Ingvar & Kajsa

Ingvar & Kajsa

This is Ingvar. I met him in Jordbro yesterday. He was out on a lunch break promenade. Ingvar works at Bilia Hyundai. A company that sell Hyundai cars. He works at the service section, and has done so for the last five years. He lives at Enskede in the southern parts of Stockholm. Ingvar thinks that Sweden is fantastic. His little dog is called Kajsa. She's a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. After this brief conversation I took a couple of photos and that was that.

As I really enjoyed the 100 Strangers Project, I have decided to continue with that type of portraits. This is the second photo in the series .

3 comments:

Becky said...

I'm so glad you've decided to continue. I've loved these shots. This one is quite adorable, and I just love the tall man and his little friend.

Stefan Jansson said...

Thank you Becky. A few more portraits coming in the next couple of days.

Randy said...

What a wonderful photo. Have a great day.