Monday, April 14, 2008

Meet the Horror Nipples!

The Horror Nipples ♫

I'm on the bike when I see these two guys and decides that they are 100 Strangers Project material. So I stop them and asks if I can take their portrait. Meet Svulf and Lasse. Svulf lives in Rågsved ( home of famous punk band Ebba Grön). But originally he comes from Värmland. Lasse comes from Stockholm and lives at Hammarby Sjöstad. They play in a band. The Horror Nipples. I asked what kind of music it was and they said Psychobilly. Lasse (he is the one with the sunglasses), plays the guitar, and Svulf (kinda cool name), rhythm guitar and backing vocals. With a name like that, surely they must be on their way to fame. So, if you want to be able to say that you knew the Horror Nipples long before they became famous, hop over to their MySpace site and listen to some of their songs. Perhaps psycho mania or frankie. This is my 18th photo for the project, you can see the rest of my photos here.


Bigger photo.

2 comments:

stromsjo said...

The what? Geez. It's probably a very attractive name and I'm probably very old... ;)

Stefan Jansson said...

Old? More like ancient!