Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Feet Perspective

View from a pier

Resting on a pier at Lower Lake Rudan. Bigger photo. I took a bike ride around the lake. There's several paths for walking and mountain bike riding in the area. Since it was a beautiful day I decided to stop at all the piers for rest and photography. I shot a few macro photos of dragonflies, a few bird shots and a few like this one. In the background office buildings at Najaden in Handen adjacent to the railway line Nynäsbanan. If you take the commuter from Stockholm it's only a 15 minute ride. The train stops at the Upper Lake. I managed to get back home before the rain came.

3 comments:

Bergson said...

To remain nothing to make lengthen at the edge of a lake and look at passing the clouds.

The life is simple sometimes

Abhishek said...

very relaxed shot.

Stefan Jansson said...

Thanks guys. I felt quite relaxed as I took the photo.